Re: [code] [textadept] Environment variables on OS X

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 09:40:23 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

Am 11/13/13, 4:50 PM, schrieb Mitchell:
> This sounds fine. I appreciate you taking the initiative to trudge
> through this OSX stuff so I don't have to. I would suggest
> `~/.textadept/osx_env.sh` to disambiguate.

only scratching my own itch :-) It's really annoying when ctags
navigation stops working when I start Textadept differently.
'osx_env.sh' sounds great!

Also, is there a problem that
> we hardcode `~/.textadept/` rather than use an equivalent to `_USERHOME`?
Ah, I thought about this but forgot to mention it in the proposal. It's
probably not necessary to have additional argument parsing logic in
'textadept_osx' since (I think) it's only possible to use an alternate
userhome with Textadept from the shell where environment variables are
inherited.