[code] [textadept] Textadept 7.1

From: John Hind <john.hind.att.zen.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 12:04:39 -0000

Hi Mitchell,

Firstly, many thanks for the tabs. This removes the last impediment to my
using TA as my main text editor.

Secondly, in celebration of this, I tried to pre-order your book with an
added small donation, but I was stumped by the "gumroad.com" website. It
gives no feedback when I press the "Pre-order" button, just remaining on the
(fully completed) web form (no wait indicator in the web browser - latest
Google Chrome on Windows 7). I have pressed the button several times, but am
obviously reluctant to keep trying in case I'm submitting multiple orders. I
realise this is a third-party web site, but am reporting this to you (as
well as trying their support email) since you have chosen to use this site
and I'm more confident of getting a response from you! I was initially
reluctant to use the site as I'd never heard of it and it did not offer a
trusted payment option such as Paypal - but went ahead because I trust you.
I hope I am not going to regret this decision, but it is performing
worryingly like a card harvesting phizzing site!

(This is the link in my browser: https://gumroad.com/l/ta_quickref)

Best regards,
John