Re: [code] Search & Replace Selection

From: Ingo Lindholm <ingo.att.Lindholm.DE>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:24:54 +0100

On 20Nov2013 14h46, Mitchell wrote:
> Could you please be more specific with an example? Are you using any
> flags? Lua captures?

Hello Mitchell,

no flags, no captures, simply text.

Try to select a textblock with <Shift+Arrow>, press Ctrl+F,
enter the search text, <Tab>, enter the replacement text,
and press <Alt+A> for the "Replace All" Button.

Before some seconds, I have try it again: sometime it works,
often not. But everytime, the selection will be extended.

Tomorrow, I will try to find a reproduceable scenario.

iL