[code] [textadept] GTK theme on OS X

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 16:51:08 +0100

Hi,

I would like to propose switching to Gnome-Cupertino[1] as the default
theme for OS X. The scrollbars are rounded, tabs don't have a blue
highlight line and the rest looks good as well.
I tested a couple of themes and I think this one is quite nice.

[1] http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Gnome+Cupertino?content=147061
Download:
http://gnome-look.org/content/download.php?content=147061&id=1&tan=26137115