Re: [code] [textadept] GTK theme on OS X

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 20:52:41 +0100

Hi,

Am 12/1/13, 8:11 PM, schrieb Mitchell:
>> I would like to propose switching to Gnome-Cupertino[1] as the default
>> theme for OS X. The scrollbars are rounded, tabs don't have a blue
>> highlight line and the rest looks good as well.
>> I tested a couple of themes and I think this one is quite nice.
>
> I don't use OSX so unless anyone has objections, or I cannot figure out
> to package it into Textadept.app, it'll likely become the default.

> Robert, maybe post or link to some screenshots of ta with that theme?

sure, with the default 'light' theme:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BabIxvPIEAAvBDO.png:large

I can send you the theme files off-list for inclusion in share/themes
with App-specific/GTK3 files already removed, if you decide to include it.

I would also propose to disable button images in etc/gtk-2.0/gtkrc to
make the file open etc. dialogs stand out less.

gtk-theme-name = "Gnome-Cupertino"
gtk-key-theme-name = "Mac"
gtk-enable-mnemonics = 1
gtk-button-images = 0