Re: [code] [textadept] A feature for tabs

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 10:47:34 -0500

I agree the tabs are pretty good. Thanks so much for adding them.

Along with the ability to close them I would like to be able to rearrange
then by dragging. It helps keep them organized and allows for ctrl+tab in
the order you would like, especially since TA doesn't cycle through buffers
in the order of last used. (which would be a great feature as well, since
most other GUI editors function this way)

--
Regards,
Ryan