[code] backspace insert "NUL" in ncurses

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 02:43:31 -0200

Hi all,

I'm a new user of textadept, looking for a replacement of my current
geany+leafpad+nano combo, and more specifically for a replacement that
is not vim[*]. textadept looks like the ideal replacement till now.

One problem I found --and I don't think it has to do with my terminal
emulator settings because other ncurses apps don't show similar
behavior-- is that the backspace key insert the string "NUL" into the
buffer when in textadept-ncurses.

Do you have any idea why this could be happening?

Best regards

--
Carlos
[*] I've been using vim for years, I'm a  experienced vim user, I've