[code] Re: ui.size & ui.maximized

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 04:50:45 -0200

PS: one more question related to session restoring. This is not really
important, just an aesthetic concern. Is there any simple way to show
the client window *after* restoring the session? I find the current
behavior annoying: the title (both in the title bar and in the task
bar) changes sequentially for every loaded file, the window is visibly
resized, the splits are reaccommodated, etc. I guess startup
performance could suffer because of the need to redraw the window so
many times, also.