RE: [code] [textadept] A feature for tabs

From: John Hind <john.hind.att.zen.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 09:46:37 -0000

Poor Mitchell, the problem with giving users what they want is that they
then immediately want more!

I would also like drag to rearrange. Also drag a tab onto a view. But some
visual distinction between tabs which represent views and those that
represent buffers that are not in views. If you have two views split
vertically it would be neat if the tab for the right-hand view was
right-aligned in the tab bar.

Rather than a close button on the tab (which takes space) there could be a
right-click menu with options like close view, save file, close buffer, new
view (to right, to left, above, below).

- John