Re: [code] [textadept] A feature for tabs

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 10:57:28 -0200

Hi all,

I don't care a lot about the menu or the X button. Middle-click as in scite
is enough for closing the tab and doesn't take space. This space could then
be destined to tab number (again, as in scite) to allow for quick Alt-N tab
switching. Rearranging the tab order could be useful but I don't think it
should be present in textadept because:

1) tabs are really views to buffers, so the content can easily change while
the position remains the same.

2) for the same reason, is too easy to "rearrange" the tabs just buy
changing the buffers in them.

Well, that's just my opinion. Best regards

--
Carlos