[code] [textadept] OSX Retina Tester(s) Needed for New GTK Theme

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:31:42 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Could someone on OSX with a retina display please download the latest OSX
nightly and tell me if the new theme looks okay? There are some images
that may not scale well (e.g. checkboxes). I need to know whether or not I
can make this theme the default one. Thanks. (Users can still revert to
the "Clearlooks" theme of course if they prefer.)