Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept Quick Reference Book Pre-orders

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 12:54:16 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

just a quick mail to tell you TQR just arrived (Belgium)

After the holidays, I'll try to come up with a few photographs of TQR in
our University Library.

The book is very well published, sturdy and handy format, and ... quite
informative.

As a suggestion, would it be possible to add changes and new features to
textadept to the e-book?

I'm certainly willing to subscribe, on a yearly basis, to this
e-publication!

Thank you again for textadept,

Richard