[code] Console windows appear when saving a file

From: Arnel Legaspi <jalespring.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 20:47:02 +0800

Hello -

I'm using Textadept 7.1 on a Win7 x64 machine. Whenever I save a file, I
notice 2 blank console windows appearing one after the other, closing
afterwards. My file *is* saved, but it's a minor annoyance because this
never happened when I was back with TA v6.5.

I suspected it may have something to do with the contents of my
~/.textadept directory, but transferring it to another location and
saving a file again with TA makes the thing happen again.

Is there anyway to prevent this from happening? Something I need to put
inside my 'init.lua'?

Thanks,
Arnel