Re: [code] [textadept] open file and latex lexer

From: Olivier Guibé <Olivier.Guibe.att.univ-rouen.fr>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 15:46:00 +0100

Hi Mitchell

Thanks for the commits. It is ok.
In fact I was not able to build Textadept from hg.
I follow the instructions (make deps + some manual command
for lpeg.c) but I have a lot of "Catalogue.cxx non definite reference to languages"
and then a "collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status"
for the final compilation. It does not matter, I change myself file_io.lua
or to use nightly build (tomorrow).

For the latex lexer, it needs some work to obtain something similar
to another editor.

Cheers

O.G.