[code] The bike shed should be red because red is faster.

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 10:25:40 +0800

This is a slightly whimsical feature request, but I'm trying slowly, but
surely, to get rid of the .clutter in my ~ directory.

Could we have textadept look for its scripts, etc. in the following order?

   - ~/.config/textadept
   - ~/.textadept # for legacy support

I've got by now well over two hundred dot-files and dot-directories in my
home. It's getting a bit ridiculous. :)