[code] fold_line_comments doesn't seem to work

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 23:30:57 +0800

I was banging my head against making line comments fold in a lexer I'm
working on when I noticed two things:

1. This code in lua.lua:

M._foldsymbols = {
  -- …
  [l.COMMENT] = { ['['] = fold_longcomment, [']'] = fold_longcomment,
    ['--'] = l.fold_line_comments('--')
  },
  -- …
}

2. Line comments don't fold in Lua source.

Is this a bug or is there some trick I'm unaware of?