[code] [textadept] Chars used for word_wrap

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 17:46:52 +0100

Hi,

is there a way to have word_wrap only occur only after spaces?
With
buffer.wrap_mode = buffer.WRAP_WORD
lines break for example like \cmd{
setting} in LaTeX instead of putting \cmd{setting} on a new line.

I changed the word_chars to include backslash and braces but this seems
only to be respected by move-by-word commands (though I would prefer to
not have those as word_chars).

Any pointers?
Thanks,