[code] [textadept] Customize lexer

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 17:23:42 +0100

Hi,

is is possible to change a lexer's rules and tokenstyles after it has
been loaded without having a separate copy in my userhome? Similar to
post_init letting me have customisation while keeping up with upstream
changes.

I can load a lexer add to its tables but this seems to have no effect as
'lexers' is a private table of the lexer module, correct?

Thanks for any pointers,