Re: [code] [textadept] Arbitrary Lua Code on Command Line

From: Michael Richter <ttmrichter.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 23:15:29 +0800

How does one do this in the most recent release? Currently I get this
behaviour:

# starting from no instances

textadept -e 'goto_line(100)' my_file
# new instance opens up, positioned at 1st line of file

# keep that instance running and try again

textadept -e 'goto_line(100)' my_file
# old instance opens up, positioned at 101st line of file as expected

# keep that instance running and try another file

textadept -e 'goto_line(100)' my_other_file
# old instance opens up, positioned at 1st line of new file

# fire up a new instance entirely

textadept -f -e 'goto_line(100)' my_file
# new instance opens up, positioned at 1st line of file

What do I change to get the old behaviour?