[code] Where do I submit a few fixes for the Go lexer?

From: Klaus Borges <klausborgs.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:57:27 -0200

Hello,

First I wanted to say that in the past I've had a few problems with
Scintill(u)a causing slowdowns on my netbook, but TA 7.1 is running pretty
smooth here, so thanks!

I have a few fixes for the Go lexer, nothing big, and I don't know how to
submit them. I even looked into the repository, but I couldn't find the
latest version of go.lua to see if it was already fixed.

Regards,

--
*Klaus Borges*
Graduando em Engenharia de Computação, EESC/ICMC - USP