Re: [code] [textadept] ui.dialogs

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:26:31 +0100

Hi Richard,

Am 1/15/14, 3:49 PM, schrieb Richard Philips:
[]
> So, I have to ask for the values of the placeholders. The most natural -
> IMHO - way to do this is extending the one-line ui.dialogs.inputbox to
> multiple lines.

sure, and probably a matter of taste and preferences, but I was thinking
that you could write the lines of your input right in the buffer and
then run your code on the contents of the current paragraph.
This would have the advantage that you could fix an error with a simple
undo and rerun, which might be difficult with multiple GUI dialogs.