Re: [code] [textadept] Click on tabs without switching

From: Ryan Pusztai <rpusztai.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:50:47 -0500

Hi Mitchell,

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> I tried to do this originally, but it is too complex to fit in without
> exceeding the C code limit. I figured it was okay anyway since SciTE does
> it.

In no way do I mean disrespect or flames I just want to understand better.
Also these are my feelings not facts at all so please just tell me I am
being silly.

What is the C code limit? And why is this the limit? And can't a limit be
raised?

I feel like TA is so great, but this C code limit will get in the way of
polishing the features that have been added.

Thoughts?

--
Regards,
Ryan