[code] [textadept] custom key assigment in init.lua

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 18:47:42 +0300

Hi everyone,
I am getting acquainted with textadept and can't assign a custom key to
highlight all the words in the document.

I want to reassign highlight all words function and use
~/.textadept/init.lua file for it:
keys['ch'] = textadept.editing.highlight_word()
I also tried
keys.ch = textadept.editing.highlight_word()

This does not activate the function unfortunately, so how do I do it?

I would also like to mention that including ctrl + shift OR ctrl + alt
combinations is a bad idea, since most ppl use them for keyboard layout.
So in my case, default highlight word (shift+ctrl+alt+h) does not work
at all.