Re: [code] [textadept] custom key assigment in init.lua

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 19:59:58 +0300

Using "keys.ch = textadept.editing.highlight_word" gives me the error
upon 'reset()'

/home/user/.textadept/init.lua:2: attempt to index global 'key' (a nil
value)

My .textadept/ directory has only two files, init.lua and session.
My machine is Linux 3.10.27-1-MANJARO i686, for keyboard layout I use
alt+shift

setxkbmap -option grp:switch,grp:alt_shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll us,ru

If init.lua does not work, should I create keys.lua file in
/~/.textadept/modules/textadept//? Then how do I configure it? Hmm, and
why doesn't init.lua work?