Re: [code] [textadept] Language specific settings

From: Klaus Borges <klausborgs.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:12:10 -0200

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de> wrote:

> events.connect(events.LEXER_LOADED, function(lang)
> if lang == 'javascript' then buffer.tab_width = 4 end
> end)

Wow, I just checked Textadept manual page on Preferences and saw an example
exactly like yours. Sorry about not RTFM first.

But in this case, could I branch into a multi-line if-else if-else
statement to check for different languages?
My 'default' properties are set on ~/.textadept/properties.lua, will
`events.connect` on init.lua run after properties.lua (which is the desired
behavior)?

Thanks,

--
*Klaus Borges*
Graduando em Engenharia de Computação, EESC/ICMC - USP