[code] delete line keybind

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 14:45:34 +0300

Hi everyone,
I've been using textadept only for a few days recently and bumped into
one completely unexpected surprise. "Delete whole line" is one of the
most frequent operations I do. I have to 'ctrl+shift+n' AND 'delete' all
the time, which is quite irritating. I have been looking through
textadept.keys.html and could not find "delete whole line" keybind
anywhere.

1. Am I correct and there is no such keybind in textadept?
2. How can there be no keybind for this kind of operation?