Re: [code] delete line keybind

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:24:17 +0300

Indeed, you're right.
I tried to reassign deleting to 'line_cut' function, 'line_cut'
behaviour is the same.
Moreover, if your line have multiple words in it "yellow green dog",
deletion occurs per word.

Though 'line_delete' sort of better than selecting the whole line and
deleting, it is not a workaround. Even ncurses nano has 'ctrl+k' to cut
the whole line disregarding position of your caret (come on guys, you
can't be serious).

Please consider this,
if this all is "by design" then
     the current documentation for 'line_delete' and 'line_cut'
functions (if not more) is incorrect,
else
     'line_delete' must do what is supposed to, delete the current line.