Re: [code] delete line keybind

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:35:21 +0300

Yes, you're right Mitchell,
Assigning it as 'keys.cdel = buffer.line_delete' works the way it
should, deletes current line.
Therefore disregard my previous message.

To sum up:
to delete current line in textadept (a keybind which is not available by
default) add to init.lua:
     keys.cdel = buffer.line_delete
This shall invoke 'line_delete' function when you hit 'ctrl+delete' keys.

Thanks again!