[code] [textadept] Custom lexer, code formatting Markdown-style

From: Klaus Borges <klausborgs.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:52:57 -0200

Hello,

I'm trying to put together a modified version of a lexer which, just like
Markdown, only treats as code an indented block of text and higlights its
syntax.

More specifically, I'm trying to do this for Python (4-space indents) and
Go (tab indents), but I guess this could be very general and work with
whatever language.
This way, I can have a .mdgo (just an example) file and write text with
syntax highlighted code snippets all over.

I'd appreciate a few pointers!

Thanks,
Klaus

--
*Klaus Borges*
Graduando em Engenharia de Computação, EESC/ICMC - USP