[code] [textadept] Regexp searches don't work with longer patterns

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 13:26:07 +0000

Hi,

I haven't worked out where the limitation is, but I find regular expression
searches don't work (search_next returns -1) when the pattern is too long.
Non-regexp searches (flags=0) seem to continue working.

The attached test case shows the problem; "textadept -u . init.lua" and
then press ctrl-g. The regexp searches fail for me from 62 characters long
with this simple pattern, but it varies (it went to ~72 if I added a ".?" to
after every 9).

Regards,

Chris