Re: [code] [textadept] Split Views in the Terminal Version!

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 12:11:16 +0100

Hi,

excellent news!
I had problems with the prefix on both OS X and Linux but switching to
meta-v ('mv') worked. Are two simultanous modifier keys known to be
problematic in some terminal emulators?

Another issue I had: When splitting a view vertically and then again the
central view remained black. After closing the split view text that was
word-wrapped remained wrapped. Switching the buffer and back works
around that. (A buffer refresh did not work.)