[code] Re: Error in core/ui.lua

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 20:49:52 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

On my home machine I cannot reproduce the errors.

I got the errors on my computer at work. In fact, on
every ui.dialogs.filteredlist, where nothing was selected, I got an error
on line 117 in core/ui.lua

I'm quite sure I had the nightly build at work (but I installed that many
versions the last weeks, that I can be mistaken).

I look into this next monday.

Richard