[code] Re: Error in core/ui.lua

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 10:15:13 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

I can confirm that on my work-system I have consistently an error on line
117 in core/ui.lua.

I made a backup of ~/textadept (distribution) and ~/.textdept (my own code)
and will compare it at home tonight.

Both machines run Ubuntu 13.10 and should have the nightly build of
textadept of last thursday.

The machine with the errors is a Dell XPS 13, the error free machine is a
Macbook Air (but with Ubuntu)

I run with LuaJIT.

Richard