[code][textadept] Software packaging

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 09:56:03 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

I write quite a lot of Lua code for Textadept.
I think some of these things can be used by other people as well and I
certainly would not mind to contribute this code.

But I hesitate to just publish this code (e.g. on GitHub): I think
installing these contributions would be not that straightforward. I have an
install facility - which is Python based - to handle my own code but I
think that textadept would benefit of some kind of packaging system (layout
of files, specification, code, meta information, etc.) to handle this.

Just saying :-)

Richard