Re: [code] cpp post_init.lua

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:17:18 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Hi Ryan,

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014, Ryan Pusztai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am sure I am doing something wrong, but I don't get my C++ files (i.e.
> *.cpp, *.h, *.hpp. and *.cxx) to load a cpp post_init.lua file anymore. I
> think that the I saw in 7.1 that
> * Split C/C++ lexer into separate lexers and replaced default "cpp"
> module with "ansi_c".
> happened. I have the post_init.lua file in "~/.textadept/cpp/post_init.lua".
>
> Did I miss anything? I thought this would still load after the change
> referred to above.
> Any ideas? Does the 'cpp' directory need to be renamed 'ansi_c'? I though
> that was only for C.

Since Textadept's `modules/cpp/` module was renamed to `modules/ansi_c/`,
there is no more "cpp" module and thus your `post_init.lua` will not load.
If you rename it to `init.lua`, it should load as a full blown module. You
might have to tweak it if it depended on tables like "keys.cpp" to exist,
though. Let me know if that doesn't help.