[code] [textadept] flickering with GTK3

From: Duncan Mac-Vicar P. <dmacvicar.att.suse.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 09:43:59 +0100

Hi,

During the weekend I switched my Textadept builds from GTK2 to GTK3.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Admacvicar&package=textadept

Now on a different computer I noticed flickering when typing. The
current line plus the line numbers until the end of the visible buffer
(however after the current line, only the line numbers, while the
current line is the complete line).

I tried various patches described here:
http://ehc.ac/p/scintilla/bugs/1567/?limit=25&page=0 but they did not help.
Switching back to GTK2 brings things to normal.

Has anyone experienced this? Any ideas how to fix it (I would really
love to keep the packages on GTK3)?

Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany