[code] How to change a font from ui?

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 13:23:53 +0300

Hi everyone,
I've noticed that on windows korean/arabic text is not displayed
correctly while on linux machine everything is ok.
As I understand on windows I need to use an appropriate korean/arabic
font to display these languages. But changing init.lua all the time
would be problematic.
Can it be done from ui?
What command should I use to change from 'Monospace' font to 'Gulim' for
example when viewing a korean.txt file?

Thanks