[code] [textadept] Resizing in Win32 curses

From: Chris Emerson <c-ta.att.mail.nosreme.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 12:21:54 +0000

Hi,

When trying out the Win32 textadept-curses, I noticed that it doesn't resize
when the terminal window is resized. (But it otherwise seems to work nicely!)

A quick bit of research leads me to think that fixing it may be as simple
(famous last words!) as checking for a KEY_RESIZE being returned from
wgetch() and acting on it, but I haven't tried it.

Regards,

Chris