[code] [textadept] Spell checker progress?

From: Bill Meahan <subscribed_lists.att.meahan.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 18:03:43 -0400

In going through the archives for this list I see there was discussion
about a spell-checker for TextAdept.
Has anything been done on this? As someone who writes far more text than
code, I could really make use of such an addition. Indeed, it is all but
mandatory,

Thanks.

--
Bill Meahan, Westland, Michigan
"For every problem there is a solution which is simple, clean