[code] working with Arabic script

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 20:24:10 +0300

Hi all,
I've been trying to use textadept with various languages and found that
it is very difficult to work with Arabic on it.
Particularly I have problems with selecting parts of text, words and
single characters. It basically is not working in textadept.
Here is a screenshot when I am trying to select a part of text in
notepad++ and textadept http://i.imgur.com/naslbex.jpg.
See how I selected part of the Arabic sentence in notepad++ and how I
tried to do the same in textadept.

My Arabic test sentence: تحتاج الشركة أن ترى احتياجات موظفيها بشكل أوضح
While Scite behaves just fine with arabic script I found it suprising
for textadept. Why is this happening?