Re: [code] working with Arabic script

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 00:17:39 +0300

No, the file is saved as utf-8 without BOM and opened in both notepad++
and textadept as a utf-8 file.
Textadept is not working with Arabic text now, I mean you can't edit
Arabic sentences, select parts of text, copy-cut-paste them which leaves
me with notepad++ instead of something cross-platform as textadept :(