[code] Autocomplete from all current buffers

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:27:22 +0300

Hi,
I don't remember reading about this option in the docs. Can
autocompletion work for all opened buffers? So that if I have an
operator "CommandType" somewhere in another buffer it could be
autocompleted in the current one? I found this feature quite useful,
especially when I have ~15 files opened.

Regards,
Pavel