Re: [code] [textadept] download links in feed are incorrect

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:36:00 -0300

Yes, I'm using a feed reader (Liferead).
They are ok in my web browser too.

I guess the problem is related to the use of relative hrefs in the feed:
"href="download/...".
The reader must be just adding the site: "foicica.com".
You might change them to use absolute hrefs: "href="/textadept/download/..."
or "href="http://foicica.com/textadept/download/..."

Best regards,
Gabriel.