[code] Don't show output of run/compile

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 15:28:48 -0300

Hi all,

I have configured a custom markdown previewer and md->html converter
as run/compile tools respectively. So far so good. But I would like to
avoid the window split after running/compiling which only point is to
show the tool output in a buffer that, in this particular case,
contains no interesting information. How can I disable that default
behavior?

Best regards

--
Carlos