[code] Filter through fmt

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 21:38:38 -0300

Hi all,

when editing commit messages with textadept I often filter a text
paragraph through fmt in order to reflow it constrained to a maximum
number of columns.

How can I configure a keyboard shortcut to automate this? That is, how
can avoid typing the fmt command each time?

Thank you in advance

--
Carlos
PS: textadept rules.