[code] Trouble with primary selection

From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 19:03:16 -0300

Hi all,

I'm having some issues with the "standard" select-then-middle-click
sequence while inside textadept 7.1. Often I select text with the
mouse but then nothing is pasted again into the buffer when I click
the middle button. The primary selection is indeed empty after these
mouse selections take place. I can't work out the conditions to
achieve reproducibility but, randomly or not, this happens often
enough.

Anyone else is experiencing this same issue?

Best regards

--
Carlos