[code] [textadept] Events based on keys

From: Richard Philips <richard.philips.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 16:06:47 +0200

Hi,

events.KEYPRESS allows for handling events based on keypresses.

I would like to handle events based on key chains.
I know you can easily connect a function to a specific key chain. But I
would like to connect to a function with the key chain as argument.

Example:

CTRL + SHIFT + DEL deletes until the end of the line. I would like to put
the deleted text in the clipboard. (I accomplished this without a problem).

Repeated CTRL+SHIFT+DEL should add to the clipboard.

Any pointers on how to handle this?

Thanks,

Richard