[code] textadept regexp matching

From: tastyminerals <tastyminerals.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 14:18:26 +0300

Hi,
I am trying to match "matched - 0" string with the following lua
pattern: matched%s-%s0.
I know that the example string contains exactly whitespaces, but the
match is not happening.

1. What am I doing wrong?
2. What is the equivalent of ^[^word]*$ in lua patterns?
3. I've read appendix on lua patterns and became disappointed, lua
patterns seem to lack functionality of regular regexps, is that the case?

Pavel