[code] [textadept] Textredux: v0.11 released and the road to 1.0

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 15:13:38 +0200

Hi everyone,

I've tagged a Textredux release 0.11 with a minor Windows bugfix and
pushed lots of updates that will hopefully become version 1.0 soon.

http://rgieseke.github.io/textredux/
https://github.com/rgieseke/textredux

They contain a few (possibly breaking) changes:

- Keys use Textadept's keys.MODE under the hood
- Support for on_keypress events has been removed
- (Flaky) support for modifiers on key presses and mouse clicks has been
removed
- All Textredux buffers can be closed with Esc by default
- Indicators and styles are now set using an apply function bound to
each table
- The Ctags list colorises the kind of symbol (class, function, …)

Please test and let me know if you encounter issues, either here or on
the GitHub issue tracker, also if you rely on any functionality I
removed (for now). If you just use `textredux.hijack` there should be no
noticeable changes.

Chris, I looked through textadept-vi and hope there will be no issues
updating since you seem already to use "keys" only.
I hope that not hacking around with keypress events and relying directly
on Textadept's key handling using its keys modes will avoid any problems
like we had with Curses and detecting Enter/Return.