[code] [textadept] Autocomplete Word from All Buffers

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 20:07:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

One reoccurring feature request has been for the "complete word" function
to produce a list compiled from all open buffers, rather than just the
current one. This has only been possible as of Textadept 7.0, but the
existing implementation had to be completely reworked. Replacing
Adeptsense with autocompleter functions (mentioned in my previous e-mail)
presented me with the opportunity to revisit word autocompletions. As a
result, I've added a new `textadept.editing.AUTOCOMPLETE_ALL` option that,
when enabled, provides word completions from all buffers. For the time
being, it is not enabled by default due to potential performance issues,
as mentioned in the documentation.